Sunday, September 7, 2014

Let Your Will Be Done

I am my sisters keeper. The ones I let in are dear to me.  For a long time I cared so much of what others think or feel about me. I always thought approval from them was important. Through the years of growing and learning I found out each friend I have/had in my life taught me something wether it's personal development or being the best friend to them I know I can be. These last days I found myself being alone and just dealing with my inner self.  Sometimes being alone is good because God can do a spiritual cleaning . I ask God continuously to direct my path and let your will be done and not mines. I have no clue what the future holds but I know who holds my future; difference.  He constantly give me visions and dreams.  Sometimes God can put you in a place where it's no distractions and you are alone so he can prepare you for your blessing ahead. Sometimes the physical look of your situation is so bad that you may not know when you will ever get out the turmoil but God says, "trust me, i am the way".  Once we turnover the hurt, pain and discourage, God can once again turn it around for your good. I'm learning this now as we speak . Let's turn it over to God so we can walk in the path of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment