Friday, September 12, 2014

I constantly ask God for patience and wisdom . Two things you can never have to much of and he continues to bless me. I don't claim to know it all or to have it together . I just speak on my struggles that It may help someone. We have to be so careful who we let in or come close. Some people come in disguises and pretend to be someone or something else but they're against you . When you have a gift inside of you; you have to make sure you nourish it and protect it; that way it can grow to be something beautiful. We often wait for God to show us something or give us something but put no effort in doing any work . In the bible it says, "Faith without works is dead." Let's build and reach towards our goals. Be the best you can be and don't limit yourself. God had the final say so; remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment